JobsPikr allows you enter your search query and download the job data in CSV format. Follow the steps given below:
1. Enter the search parameters in the query panel and click on search.
2. On the right side, you'd see 20 sample job listings. You can also preview the same in CSV and JSON format.
3. Click on the "Download Data" on the top right and enter the number of records (job listings) you'd like to download.
4. Now, you'll see a notification on the top right about data bundling.
5. Click on 'Data Feeds --> My Downloads --> All Jobs' link on the navigation.
6. Job data is available to download based on the time stamp. Click on the download icon to download your file. And that's it! You're done!